If you are a long, long time reader of my blog, you would know how much I raved about Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash. I had used almost 3 tubes of this face wash and it made my skin looked clean and healthy. Last month, while strolling in a departmental store, I came across Garnier Pure Active High Foaming Face Wash. Without a second thought, I dropped it in my cart. When I came home, I regretted buying it because it contains comedogenic ingredients that are not safe for acne prone skin. Before judging the product, I passed it on to my cousin who has oily skin but not acne prone. Today I am going to share her thoughts on Garnier Pure Active High Foaming Face Wash. It is priced at Rs 90 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE
List of ingredients
Flip top lid is so convenient!
Unlike other Garnier tube face washes, it comes in a clear bottle. The green color of the face wash is extremely refreshing and the scent makes it all the more inviting. It has flip top lid and you can safely tote it along with you. You just need a small amount and it creates soft, rich lather. The face wash is very gentle and does not dry out the skin. The skin feels refreshed and clean. My cousin has oily skin and she feels it prevents pimples from occurring. Though it did not do much in controlling oil but it definitely helped her in keeping skin clean and clear. This face wash can be used by oily and normal but I would suggest acne prone skinned people to stay away from it because it contains myristic acid and lauric acid that are comedogenic ingredients and may break out your skin! My cousin did not face pimples after using it and did not make her skin dry either.
- The packaging is attractive!
- A little goes a long way.
- Refreshing fragrance!
- Creates rich lather.
- Prevents and controls pimples.
- Gentle on the skin and does not make it dry!
- Skin feels smooth and clean.
- Gives a healthy glow to the skin.
- Might not suit acne prone skin as it contains comedogenic ingredients.
- Take only small amount of face wash as it creates rich lather.
- Follow it up with a toner and moisturizer even if you have oily skin.
- If you have makeup on, first remove it with a makeup remover like Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover and follow it with a face wash.
Have you tried Garnier Pure Active High Foaming Face Wash?