After I started blogging, I came out of my comfort zone of using only neutrals or browns! Now I love applying bright and bold shades of lip colors and eye colors. Believe me guys, it changes the whole game. It instantly brightens up your face and all you need is a flawless makeup! When I did a post on unboxing of Fab Bag, I got many requests from my readers to review Sugar Cosmetics It's A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick in Mad Magenta. After trying it out for 2-3 weeks, I am here to share my experiences with you. It costs Rs 599 BUY ONLINE
The packaging is elegant!
This is how the lipstick looks!
One more shot!
I have tried Sugar Cosmetics earlier too and was pretty impressed with their lipstick! I have Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick in Holly Golightly that is my HG neutral lipstick for everyday wear! I loved everything about this lip color! Coming to Sugar Cosmetics It's A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick it is as good as Sugar Cosmetics Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick. The packaging is very elegant and reminds me of a higher end brand! The lipstick twists up and down with a click that protects the bullet from getting ruined accidentally.
Mad Magenta is warm magenta color with creamy finish. Though it looks quite loud in the tube but it looks stunning on my slightly pigmented lips. It gives a nice, warm pink color on my lips when applied with light hands. The formula is soft and creamy and applies easily on my lips. Though the shape of the bullet is round but it applies easily without bleeding or feathering. It does not settle into fine lines of the lips and keeps my lips moisturized for a long time. The staying power is pretty amazing. Even after heavy meals it is visible evenly on my lips though it gets fade a bit!
- Packaging is elegant. I think it is the second best packaging after my Besame Cosmetics Lipstick!
- The packaging of the outer cover is same as that of shade so it is easy to identify the color in case you hoard many!
- Soft and creamy formula that is easy to apply!
- Does not highlight dry patches of the lips.
- Very pigmented but you can always apply it lightly to get natural color!
- Mild vanilla scent which is really good!
- Suits all skin types.
- Superb staying power! It is indeed a long lasting lipstick!
- Price is reasonable for a long lasting lipstick!
- Transfers to the cups, glass but the lipstick tint remains on the lips!
- To make your lips look more defined, outline your lips using a lip liner brush!
- To make the lipstick look glossy, apply a clear gloss.
- If you have extremely dry lips, apply a lip balm few minutes before doing any lip makeup!
Have you tried Sugar Cosmetics It's A Pout Time Vivid Lipstick? What is your favorite shade?