Yeah I have been nominated with The Creative Blogger Award. I still remember when one of my professors asked me difference between Glossary and Index. I replied in one line but he wanted a creative (rather say lengthy. Reminds me of Chatur *winks*) answer and gave me a long lecture. He might be wrong but my dear and sweet blogger Bushra from Confessions of a Stilletomaniac (I am really impressed with her blog name!) can never be. She nominated me with The Creative Blogger Award. Thank you so much Bush for thinking me worth of such title. It means a lot to a newbie like me. Guys you should definitely check her blog. She is an amazing writer and a sweet heart too.
Now coming to the rules:
· Thank the blogger and link back to the blog.
· Tell three things about yourself.
· Tell two things people don’t know about you.
· Tell one thing you want to change about yourself.
· Answer the questions asked by the tagger.
· Nominate this award to the deserving blogs.
· Ask some questions to the bloggers who got nominated.
· Inform the bloggers about their award.
Three things about myself:
· I love reading, shopping and talking to my friends and family.
· I love black cars.
· I was awarded with a gold medal (I know I am going crazy over it!).
Two things people don’t know about me:
· I am scared of strangers who stare at me.
· I am very emotional person.
One thing I want to change about myself:
· I really want to change my sleeping schedule but always ended up reading an interesting book.
My answers to Bushra’s questions are:
1. An incident in your life that you describe as unforgettable!
Ummm….once I bunked my class and was hiding on a staircase which was rarely used by anyone. I felt something soft on my hands and saw a big CHAMELEON. I got so afraid but luckily couldn't shout due to the fear of being caught by professors.
2. When your blog was just a new born baby, what is the craziest thing you did to increase your followers?
It is only two months old. I am yet to do something crazy.
3. What are the three things that make you smile and the three things that put you off?
My loved ones, my pet and my makeup stash make me smile.
Tea’s smell, body odour and arrogant people put me off.
4. If you were granted one wish to wish for anything what would you wish for?
I would like to live with my loved ones in a house full of makeup trees.
5. If you were famous, what would it be for?
For my worst dancing. LOL. Don’t worry I don’t dance.
I would like to give this award to (It’s so difficult as all bloggers are creative in their own way!):
· Rajani from Life is Crazy
· Niesha from Indian Beauty Forever
· Radha from Indian Beauty Zone
· Harshita from Dream v/s Reality
· Natasha from My Little World of Makeup
· Bhaswati from Mixed Ramblings of Mine
· Nuts from Beauty Shopping Travelling etc
· De Mons from Makeup Demon
My questions to the nominees:
1. Gold or silver?
2. Which book you have read recently?
3. One beauty product you cannot live without?
4. Which is your favorite online shopping website?
5. How many nail paints do you own?