Have you ever realized that upper lips hair grows faster than other hair on the body? It happens in my case and I hate visiting to salons after every 10 days. I can handle eyebrow growth but I just hate small hairs peeking on my upper lips. I have seen this hair removal wand on many blogs but did not plan to buy thinking it might be painful. Recently I got a chance to try this wonderful tool* from Dresslink! It costs only $1.39 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE at an offer price of $0.57!
The best thing I liked about Dresslink is they deliver all products safely wrapped in bubble wrap and zip locks. If you are not sure what this stick is then let me explain you in simple words. It is a tool that is used to remove unwanted hair on your upper lips and face. Mind you this is not to be used for eye brows! The hair removal stick is made of metal spring with two orange handles on either sides! You just need to bend the stick in an inverted U form and keep it against your face where there is unwanted facial hair. Hold the handles and move them in clockwise and anti clockwise motions. You will get tingling sensation which is the same feeling you get when you get your upper lips done through threading! What I liked the most about this stick is it plucks the hair from root that causes the hair growth to take longer time! Though I won't say I have high tolerance to pain but since I am used to eye brow and upper lips threading, it was only painful for me when I tried it for the first time. You get accustomed to it once you start doing it regularly. I loved how clean and nice my skin looks after using it. It does cause redness to the skin but it vanishes within 5-10 minutes with no skin irritations!
- Very easy to use!
- Delays the growth of hair!
- It removes even the smallest facial hair!
- Super inexpensive!
- Less painful if compared to threading!
- Does not drag or pull the skin. It only takes out the hair.
- Dresslink provides Worldwide Shipping!
- Leaves redness but it combats within few minutes!
- DO NOT USE this stick on eye brows!
- Do not use it on wet skin.
- If you have very sensitive skin, apply ice, aloe vera gel or thermal spring water post hair removal!
- Hair does not have to be full grown to use the hair removal stick!
- Blow air to remove hair from spring. Alternatively you can use a dry and clean brush!