|Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover|
Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover is priced at 300 INR and you can buy online HERE.
The packaging of the makeup remover is very easy to use. It has a plastic stopper that controls the amount of remover dispensed out of it. Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover is a bi phased remover with dual phase formula- a layer of oil over the liquid. You just need to shake it and it is ready to use. I take an appropriate size of cotton pad and dispense the remover over it. In order to remove eye makeup, make sure you keep the cotton pad on your closed eyelids for few seconds before swiping. This way, it removes all stubborn eye makeup (even waterproof mascara) quickly without tugging or pulling. It also removes waterproof or glittery lip makeup easily without leaving a stain behind.
I also use it a face makeup remover and I totally loved it! It removes all stubborn makeup effectively without leaving a residue behind. My makeup artist did heavy makeup on my wedding and this makeup remover removes all makeup with few swipes without leaving a speck behind. Since it contains oil, it does leave a greasy residue behind but you can always follow it up with a good face wash.
• Does not sting the eyes. You can even remove kajal from your waterline without BURNING your eyes!
• It smells like rose water!
• Removes stubborn and waterproof lip makeup easily.
• Lasts long. I have been using it since 2 months!
• Reasonably priced. You can always look for the sale!
• Does not break out my acne prone skin when used as face makeup remover. It is a “gentle makeup remover” and makes skin soft and moisturized.
• Suits all skin types!
• You need to swipe it few times to get rid of waterproof mascara and face makeup.
• You can use it as face makeup remover too!
• In order to remove eye makeup, press and hold the cotton pad against the closed eyelids for few seconds and then wipe it off!
• ALWAYS rinse the skin after using makeup remover to get rid of off oil.
• ALWAYS remove your makeup before sleeping.
What’s your favorite makeup remover? Do let us know!