Happy Friday MBT friends! Hope you all are doing good. I am planning to do a giveaway soon so stay tuned!
I have always been a huge fan of Avene Thermal Spring Water. I had finished almost 4-5 bottles of it till date. Recently I was offered to try products of newly launched brand- Herbs & More by Netsurf! Today I am going to review Herbs & More Vitamin Therapie Face Mist*! What intrigued me the most about this face mist is it contains all good ingredients like rose, water, coconut water, White Tea extract, Vitamin E & B3! It costs Rs 385 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE.
I love the refreshing green packaging!
Spritz packaging which is very use to use!
Herbs & More Vitamin Therapie Face Mist cleanses, refreshes the skin and endows it with a noticeable glow! It hydrates the skin with the goodness of rose and coconut water, olive and white tea extract along with vitamin B3 and E! It comes in an easy to use, spritz bottle that is easy to tote along while traveling. It is clear with slightly strong fragrance. The scent is not very strong that it will cause you a headache, it is just nice and fresh. Mr MBT loves it whenever I use it! I use it before and after makeup application or whenever I feel my skin is feeling dry and dehydrated. I simply hold the bottle few inches away from my face and mist it all over my face! I then let it work on my skin for a few seconds and then wipe it off with a tissue! My skin feels hydrated, glowy and healthy. I love the instant glow it gives to my skin! I love applying it before makeup to get that smooth canvas! As I have oily, combination skin, I rarely apply it over my makeup (only when i feel my makeup is looking powder-y).
- Spritz packaging!
- Refreshing scent!
- Non sticky and feels very light!
- Refreshes the skin!
- Hydrates the skin!
- Gives instant glow to the skin.
- Best to use before applying makeup as it makes smooth hydrated!
- Lessen the powder-y effect of makeup!
- No skin irritations or breakouts.
- No comedogenic ingredients! Safe for acne prone skin!
- Suits all skin types!
- After spritzing the face mist, don't forget to wipe it off with a tissue!
- I also love using it right before my foundation application to get that natural inner glow!
- Store in a cool, dry place,
- Patch test if you have very sensitive skin!
- If you have very dry skin, spritz it after applying foundation to prevent cracked makeup!
Do you use facial mist? What is your favorite?