I have thick, long eyelashes and I never thought of trying false eyelashes. When I was browsing Dresslink, I came across these handmade false eyelashes that look pretty natural! I ordered then right away and today I am going to share my review on them! Dresslink False Eyelashes* costs $1.51 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE at an offer price of $0.82!
They come in cardboard box packaging!
You get 10 pairs of eyelashes!
Dresslink False Eyelashes comes in a neat cardboard box packaging, You can carry it along with you whilst traveling. It does not come with instructions so if your are new to false lashes then you might need to refer to YouTube or other tutorials! They are very soft and easy to wear. On my marriage, the parlor lady used dramatic eye lashes that looked pretty awkward to me firstly but I am glad she used those thick ones as my eyes look really deep and defined in photographs. For everyday wear, you definitely need natural eyelashes. Dresslink False Eyelashes are handmade with thin band. The band sticks easily and even if you are a newbie you can easily wear it! The eye lashes feel light and I can wear it all day without any discomfort! It looks very natural and makes my eye lashes look pretty and dense!
- Travel friendly packaging!
- Its shape remains in the same form even after several uses!
- Very lightweight!
- Looks very natural!
- Makes eyes look big and beautiful!
- The eyelashes are handmade!
- Cruelty free. They are made from fibre!
- Comes with no instructions!
- Always use a good quality eyelash glue!
- Cut the lashes according to your eye length!
- Remove eyelash glue from the lashes with a makeup remover if you are planning to reuse it!
- I always prefer to apply mascara before applying eyelashes!
- Always remember practice makes a man perfect!
Have you shopped from Dresslink? Would you consider trying these eyelashes?