If you follow my blog regularly, you would how many times I have cried over the condition of my hair. They are thin with few bald patches and dry at ends. Though I have not used endless products to improve my hair but I do believe in using right hair oil and hair pack. Recently I ordered Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil* from Click On Care! I have heard so many good things about castor oil. It helps in promoting hair growth, keeps hair strong and gives a nice shine to the hair! Today I am going to share my thoughts on Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil. It costs Rs 250 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE at an offer price of Rs 238!
It is a BIG bottle and will last long!
Flip top lid
It comes out clear on my palm!
The packaging of Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil is same as that of other Soulflower hair oils. If you remember I had reviewed my favorite Soulflower Pure Bhringraj Hair Oil long back. It has been my favorite for a long time and I actually finished two bottles of this oil! It is said that a particular product stops working after a particular period of time so after I shifted to Hyderabad, my hair started falling and I knew its time to change my hair oil.
The packaging is very convenient to use and can be tote around in your bag without any fear of mess! All the information is stated at the back of the bottle. The formula of the hair oil is quite thick and you need to mix it with other hair oil of your choice. I mix it with the hair oil I got from my parlor aunty and it does make a difference to my hair! Though the castor oil looks yellow in the bottle but it comes out clear on my palms! The scent is hardly visible so if you are sensitive to strong fragrance then this might be for you!
I have been using this hair oil for a good 3-4 weeks and I have noticed lesser hair fall! My hair looks shiny, healthy and I could even notice a bit thickness to my thin hair. I would not say it covered my bald patches but then you need 2-3 months for the results to show! Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil is cold pressed and natural!
- Easy to use packaging. Flip top lid dispenses the right amount of product!
- The packaging is clear so you can see how much product is left!
- Lasts really long. You need a small amount of hair oil each time as it is quite thick!
- No noticeable fragrance!
- Makes hair thick, strong and shiny!
- Lesser hair fall!
- It is cold pressed!
- Reduce frizzy hair!
- As it is quite thick, you need to mix it with other hair oil. It is actually not an issue for me!
- As castor oil is quite thick, it is better if you apply it before bedtime!
- Leave it overnight for good results!
- Mix it with any other carrier oil or essential oil!
- It can even be used on skin, nails and eyelashes!
Have you tried Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil? Did you like it?