If you are a subscriber of Fab Bag, you would have got Chamki Nail Polish! I was pretty excited to try this new brand and I absolutely loved the color in the bottle! It is a new brand and proudly made in India! What I liked about this brand is all the nail polish names are in Hindi language and are truly fun! Chamki Nail Polish costs Rs 250 and I could not find it online on any website. Do let me know if you find it anywhere online!
The packaging is simple yet sturdy!
Tada on my nails!
Closer look of the shade!
Closer look to my nails. Kindly ignore the dry cuticles!
Loved the funky names!
The packaging of the nail polish is simply yet sturdy and easy to tote along while traveling. I got the shade "Pari" which is warm orchid color with blue glitters. It applies smoothly and does not leave any streaky lines. It distributes glitters evenly and looks very pretty on nails. You can apply it on its own or on any other purple nail polish! The pigmentation is quite low and I need to apply at least 3 coats to get a true color. I always make sure to apply a top coat to increase its longevity! The bristles of the nail polish are soft and makes nail polish application easy and smooth! Chamki Nail Polish makes my nails look party ready and elegant!
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging!
- Funky shade names!
- Formula is good!
- Glitters applies evenly!
- Lasts for a good 3-4 days with a top coat on!
- Can be applied on its own or on nail polish.
- The glitters are bright and makes the nails party perfect!
- Instantly brightens up my hands!
- Easy to apply!
- Does not feel rough to the touch!
- Low pigmentation! You need 3 coats to get actual color!
- Difficult to remove!
- Always apply a base coat to prevent your nails from getting yellow!
- Apply a top coat to increase the longevity of the nail polish!
- You can use this nail polish as a top coat over other nail polishes!
- Though it is difficult to remove but here is my trick to remove glitter nail polishes. Keep the nail polish pad on your nail for a good few seconds and swipe it off!
Have you tried Chamki Nail Polish? Dd you like it?