The weather is Hyderabad is good and I do not feel like sitting in an air conditioned room all the time. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you would know lip balm is a must have for me and Kronokare The Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm has been my favorite lip balm throughout this hot season! I got this in my Fab Bag! If you love trying new lip balms then you MUST try it! Kronokare The Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm costs Rs 95 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE.
Have you noticed the snow flakes?
Slanted tip allows easy application!
The packaging of Kronokare The Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm is very cool and reminds me of winter season with light blue color and snow flakes. It looks really cute among all other lip balms in my handbag and dresser! It has a slanted nozzle that apply lip balm well on my lips without bleeding! It is a clear lip balm with good formula. It does not feel heavy or waxy and spreads easily across my lips. As soon as I apply the lip balm on my lips, I get a nice cooling sensation on my lips. It is due to the presence of menthol! It really refreshes me up in this hot month! It makes my lips feel soft, smooth and moisturized for a long time! I do not feel the need to reapply it throughout the day!
- Refreshing and good-to-look-at packaging!
- Smooth formula.
- No waxy feeling.
- A little goes a long way!
- Gives cooling sensation upon application!
- Moisturizes the lips.
- Smells of peppermint!
- Silicone and paraben free!
- No SPF! It does not bother me as I do not prefer SPF in my products! Reason? I always wear scarf whenever I am out in the sun. Hahaha!
- Reapply often if you have extremely dry lips!
- If your lips are rough and dry, apply ample amount of lip balm on your lips and exfoliate using a Q tip!
- As it is a tube lip balm, do not share it with anyone!
Do you love menthol based lip balms? What is your current favorite lip balm?