I have been using Lakme Eyeconic Kajal since a long time and being a beauty addict, I actually got bored of using the same kajal everyday! I look sick and half dead if I do not apply kajal on my waterline! I got Catrice Kohl Kajal in my Fab Bag and I was pretty excited to try it! It costs Rs 300 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE. I have heard raves about this kajal but did it impress me? Read my full post to know more!
It comes with a pointed tip!
The shade name is written on the pencil itself!
Swatch of Catrice Kohl Kajal
Catrice Kohl Kajal is a wooden pencil that needs to be sharpened after every 2-3 uses. Though I really do not mind sharpening my pencil but it leads to wastage of product. It has soft and creamy formula that glides like a dream on my waterline without tugging or hurting the delicate skin. Ultra Black is a jet black color with a creamy finish! The pigmentation is medium and you need to swipe it 3-4 times to get a dark black color. The staying power is pretty average too! It starts fading within 3-4 hours but what I liked is it does not smudge even on my oily lids. It is not waterproof so I avoid using this kajal when I had to go outside for a long time. I hate doing touch ups especially in the middle of party or shopping. It is gentle on the eyes and does not irritate my eyes when used on the waterline!
- True black color!
- Creamy formula. Glides smoothly on my waterline without tugging.
- Can be easily removed with a good makeup remover!
- No irritations even when applied on waterline!
- No smudging.
- Average pigmentation. You need multiple swipes to get deep color!
- Sharpening leads to wastage of product!
- It is not waterproof!
- Staying power is low. It fades within 3-4 hours!
- Apply a small amount of powder under your eyes to prevent kajal from smudging in this hot weather!
- Always carry it in your bag as it does need retouch ups!
Have you tried Catrice Kohl Kajal? Did you like it?