A blush is a staple product in my makeup vanity. It instantly makes me look fresh and lively. I got this Hikari Blush in my February Fab Bag and I truly loved this gorgeous shade "Harvest". It is priced at Rs 1000 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE.
Hikari Blush comes in an elegant packaging and it definitely looks expensive among all my blushes. The packaging has glossy finish with a small window that enables you to identify the shade in case you hoard many from this brand. It does not come with an applicator or mirror. A compact mirror would have been a bonus as it comes quite handy whilst traveling.
Harvest is a warm plum color with a matte finish. It has finely milled texture and does not cause fall outs while application. The pigmentation is very rich. I must say less is more with this blush. I swirl the blush brush lightly over the blush, tap it on the back of my hands and apply it on the apple of my cheeks with light hands. It looks stunning and natural on my face. It is a perfect warm blush in the summer season. It makes my face look warm and fresh. The staying power is superb. It stays on my oily, combination skin for the most of the day. I do not feel the need to reapply it at any time of the day!
- Elegant packaging.
- Rich pigmentation. A little goes a long way.
- Looks natural and warm on skin.
- Superb longevity.
- No breakouts.
- Applies smoothly and can be blended easily without streaks.
- Works on both warm and cool skin tones.
- 4 shades available in India!
- No mirror in the packaging.
- Since it a very pigmented blush, you might end up looking like a clown if you are not careful. Freak not, apply setting powder or powder foundation to lessen the blush pigmentation.
- Best applied with a big powder brush.
Do you like pigmented blushes?