I got Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Face Wash* in the month of February! As you all know, I always make sure to check ingredients before trying any new skincare product. I have acne prone skin and I cannot the risk of getting monsters due to any wrong product. This face wash is particularly for normal to dry skin (because it contains coconut oil!) so on my visit to hometown I gave it to my cousin (who has normal skin type!) to test it out for me. This is also one of the benefits of having a family. It is priced at Rs 60 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE.
|Flip top lid is convenient to use!|
|The face wash is pearly white in color and has creamy kind of formula|
The color combination of all Biotique products is patent- green and white. It comes in a travel friendly squeezable plastic tube with flip top lid. The face wash is pearly white in color with the scent same as that of Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Lotion. The fragrance is mild and pleasant! It lathers gently and feels soft on the skin. My cousin said it makes her skin feel clean and light. It does not dry out the skin unlike other face washes and maintains the pH balance of the skin. Her skin looks soft and supple post wash. It did not breakout her skin and she loves using it twice a day! My cousin does not suffer from dark spots so could not share the experience regarding it!
- Travel friendly packaging.
- It is very gentle on the skin and does not strip away the natural oil from the skin.
- Mild and pleasant scent.
- Does not leave greasy residue behind.
- Skin feels clean and light.
- Makes skin soft and supple.
- Preservative free.
- Might not suit acne prone skin as it contains coconut oil which is a comedogenic ingredient.
- Does not remove all traces of makeup.
- Remove all traces of makeup with a makeup remover and then wash your face with this face wash.
- Always follow it with a moisturizer!
Have you tried Biotique face washes? Is there any face wash from this brand that suits acne prne skin?