There was a time when I used only black eyeliner. The moment SA showed me colored eye liners, I was like "Please I don't want to look like a clown with color on my eyes". Blogging taught me the proper way to use eye liner and now I have lots of colored eye liners in my vanity! If you follow my blog regularly, you would have read my reviews on L'Oreal Paris Infallible Cannes 2016 new launches. I have reviewed their lip glosses HERE and HERE. Today I am going to review L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner*. It is priced at Rs 575 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE at an offer price! The eye liner comes in 8 shades and I have the shade 'silver'.
It is very creamy!
This is what the brand says!
Full list of ingredients!
Shade name is mentioned on the pencil!
This is how I wear silver eye liners!
L'Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner comes housed in a blister cardboard packaging with all the information written at the back. The color of the eye liner is same as that of shade so it is easy to identify the product among many eye liners. The formula of the eye liner is creamy and glides like a dream on my skin. It is very pigmented and gives true color is just a single swipe. The staying power is pretty awesome and it stays on my eyelids and lower lash line for the whole day. It does not smudge and is waterproof!
Silver is a pure silver color with no greys. It has fine shimmers that are less obvious and looks fantastic when paired with grey. This shade can be used on the inner corners or as a base for eye shadows or as an all over lid color! It will look flattering on all skin tones and eye colors! I usually wear it with my casual outfits and it does not look over the top! So if you afraid of trying silver color then you can try my way of application!
- The color of the eye liner is same as that of the shade!
- Very pigmented. You get a rich color with just a single swipe!
- Creamy formula. You do not have to go over it again and again!
- Can be used as an eye liner or eye shadow base!
- Waterproof and smudge proof.
- Silver instantly makes your eyes look bright and deep!
- Superb staying power!
- Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers!
- Sharpening leads to wastage of product that happens with all pencil liners!
- Never use eye liner on your waterline!
- Use an oil based makeup remover like Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean Makeup Remover to remove it!
- For a more natural look, smudge off using a smudge brush!
Have you tried silver eye liner? Which shade of Loreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner did you liked the most?