I got Votre Face Serum in my January Fab Bag and was super excited to try it out. I got many emails from my readers to review it and here I am with my review after trying it out for 25 days. If you are looking for super light serum in this hot weather then read on.
|This is what the company says|
|Dropper is really convenient to use!|
|It is milky white in color!|
Votre Face Serum comes in a dark brown glass bottle with a dropper lid. The dropper allows you to measure drops accurately without wasting the product. The dark glass bottles preserve the aromatic and therapeutic properties of oil in the serum. Since the bottle is made of glass you cannot tote around with it!
The serum is milky white in color with lovely and refreshing scent. Though I was not able to detect the scent but it smells somewhat of roses. The scent is very refreshing and instantly soothes my senses. The serum can be used twice daily but I use it as night treatment. I simply take 3 drops of serum and rub it gently between my palms. I then pat it gently all over my face and neck. The formula of the serum is perfect. It is neither very runny nor very thick. It gets absorbed into the skin in a jiff and does not leave sticky residue behind. I have combination skin and I do feel the need to moisturize my cheeks with a separate moisturizer. If you have oily skin, you will love it a lot! The serum is very light and my T-zone does not get oily when I wake up in the morning. My skin feels fresh and though I would not say it brightens up my face but a healthy glow is surely visible. Skincare products need "time" to really see its effectiveness! It does not clog pores and is great for people with acne prone skin. I have not faced breakouts whilst using this product. I do not have fine lines so could not share my experience regarding it! It is a blend of cold pressed virgin oils that is great for keeping skin healthy and supple!
- The dropper packaging makes it easy to control the amount of product needed!
- Gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
- Makes skin smooth and moisturized.
- Feels extremely light on the skin.
- Non greasy.
- No breakouts. It does not contain comedogenic ingredients.
- Refreshing fragrance!
- Too light for dry skin. You will need to follow it up with a moisturizer or night cream.
- No full list of ingredients mentioned.
- Follow it up with a moisturizer if you feel the serum is light for your skin!
- Can be used as a base for makeup.
- Always check for the ingredients if you have sensitive skin.
Do you use serum in your skincare regimen?