I agree it's been a long time since I did my nails! I had lots of nail polishes pending for review but I promise to publish at least one nail post each week (I love you so much guys!). I bought this new range of nail polish "Go Graffiti" from Maybelline before my marriage and believe me guys it's the BEST top coat nail polish I have ever used. You do not need fancy nail polishes or do any nail art when you have this nail polish on your nails. I bought this nail polish after trying Maybelline Color Show Go Graffiti Unmellow Yellow. It costs Rs145 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE.
|I totally loved the color combo!|
|Shade name and number!|
|A closer look!|
|I applied it on Faces Whiite O White|
|It looks prettier in person!|
Maybelline Color Show Go Graffiti Nail Polish range is actually a top coat with lots of colorful flakes infused in it. Red Splatter contains black and red diagonal chunks with thin black flakes and finer black specks infused in it. I particularly love applying a single coat of this nail polish over my base polish. It spreads easily across my nails without looking weird! I would not say it gives a glossy finish but it makes my base polish look more vivid! It dries pretty quickly and i am ready to do my household chores (I do only cooking!). It stays for a good 3-4 days without chipping which is pretty impressive as I wash my hands too often.
- Spreads easily!
- Lasts for at least 3-4 days without chipping.
- Quick drying.
- Lots of shades to choose from.
- Looks beautiful on light nail polishes!
- Remove it with Hip Hop Nail Polish Remover Pads. Believe me it is super easy to remove such kind of top coats with these pads!
- Always apply a base coat if you are applying a darker nail polish.
- Apply this top coat only when the base polish is completely dry!
What is your favorite shade of Maybelline Color Show Go Graffiti?