I am a HUGE fan of Maybelline Baby Lips and have raved a lot on my blog. Today I am going to review a NEW color from Baby Lips Spiced Up range and it is called "Tropical Punch". I already did a detailed review on Maybelline Baby Lips Spiced Up Lip Balm in Cinnamon and Berry Sherbet HERE so you will now get the drift. It is priced at Rs 175 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE on an offer!
Tropical Punch is a beautiful plum-ish pink color that is great for everyday wear. It is the darkest among the other 2 colors I own (Cinnamon and Berry Sherbet). It glides smoothly across my lips and makes them soft, supple and attractive. The color instantly brightens up my face and makes me look refreshed. It definitely treats dry and chapped lips and I love wearing it almost everyday. Though it needs touch ups after I take my meals but I really do not mind as the color and formula are way too good!It contains Vitamin E, coconut oil and SPF 20 that I always look for in lip balms.
- Attractive packaging. The outer color of the lip balm is same as that of the shade. It is so easy to identify the shade when I am in hurry!
- Gives subtle and sheer color that is great for everyday wear!
- Makes lips soft and smooth instantly.
- Gives a slight glossy finish to the lips.
- Non greasy.
- Yummy fruity scent.
- Contains Vitamin E and SPF 20.
- Good pigmentation. It will show up even if you have pigmented lips.
- Will look good on all skin tones!
- Needs reapplication!
- I use it during daytime! I recommend using clear lip balms at night to avoid pigmentation on lips! Though it is a personal choice!
- Apply it under your favorite lipstick or lip gloss for better results.
What is your favorite variant of Maybelline Baby Lips?