Recently I have been very lazy to update blog and do household chores. The weather is very hot here and I just can't seem to walk out of my air conditioned room! I just want to SLEEP! Since I could not stay away from you lovely guys, I am back with a skincare review. If you are a long time reader of my blog, you would know I had reviewed Evolu Regulating Gel Cleanser and Evolu Renewing Facial Exfoliator. I got this purifying mask from Evolu along with these 2 products. I have been using it since 4 months and believe me guys I have not used any other face mask since the time I am using it. It is 100% natural and safe for the skin. It is priced at NZ$39.99 but it is currently not available on the website. I shall update the post after getting in touch with the brand owner.
Evolu Purifying Face Mask* comes housed in a purple cardboard box packaging with all the information written over it. The actual product comes in a squeezable plastic tube with a flip top lid. The tube is very travel friendly and the mask does not tend to spill out in the bag. The mask is off white in color with very mild and refreshing scent. Though I could not detect the scent but it is very soothing and instantly makes me feel awake and alive.
The formula of the mask is soft and smooth and glides easily across my skin without tugging. I let it stay on my skin for about 10 minutes but make sure you spray water on the mask as it dries pretty fast. It is easy to wash off face mask easily with water but I noticed it settles in my acne scars and I need to wash it properly again using a wash cloth. It does not leave a residue behind and makes my skin look fresh and clean. It removes all dirt and oil off the skin. The brand also says that it removes the residue left by makeup. My skin feels clean and I can definitely notice a healthy glow to my skin. It contains all natural and organic ingredients that are safe for acne prone skin. Though it is meant for all skin types but I would highly recommend it to people with oily and combination skin!
- Mild and refreshing scent.
- Good formula.
- Deep cleanses the skin.
- Contains natural and organic ingredients.
- Does not contain comedogenic ingredients.
- Makes skin clean and fresh.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Worldwide shipping.
- Currently not available on website. I wish they have not discontinued the product.
- Settles in acne scars so make sure you remove it with a washcloth.
- Always apply face mask on clean skin.
- If the mask dries out quickly, spray a small amount of water for the mask to melt.
- If you feel the mask has not removed properly, use a wash cloth dipped in warm water.
- Don't forget to grab more Evolu products on your visit to New Zealand. The brand offers really awesome and effective products!
Have you heard about Evolu? Would you like to try Evolu Purifying Mask?