|The casing is smooth and glossy|
|The color of the sticker is misleading|
Soultree Lipstick comes housed in a pink cardboard box packaging with all the information written over it. The lipstick casing is smooth and does not look cheap or tacky. The lid is quite tight and does not create a mess in my bag. Yes I have been wearing it for the last 2 months and it is perfect for everyday wear! Do not forget it is "organic"!
Deep Blush is a warm peachy color with satin finish. The formula is soft and glides smoothly over my lips. As I have slightly dry lips, I do feel the need to apply a lip balm underneath it. The pigmentation is really good and gives true color in a single swipe. It contains all organic ingredients- organic ghee, wild honey, sweet almond oil and natural pigments. The color instantly brightens up my face and would suit all skin tones. It stays intact on my lips with light meals and drinking but gets removed with heavy meals but it still leaves a light tint behind. It does not make my lips dry and I do not top it off with a lip gloss.
- Simple yet sturdy packaging.
- Smooth formula. It applies easily.
- Does not flake on dry lips.
- Fresh rose-y scent which is very mild!
- Very pigmented.
- Deep Blush is great for everyday wear. It makes my face look fresh and bright.
- Organic lipstick. If you are a preggie then you must try this brand!
- Suits all skin tones.
- Average longevity. Though stays intact with light meals and drinks!
- If you have very dry lips then apply lip balm, blot it with tissue and apply lipstick.
- To make lipstick last longer, apply first layer, blot, reapply, blot and go for the third layer.
- If you want shining looking lips, apply a lip gloss over the lipstick!
Have you tried Soultree products? What is your favorite product?