I could not believe the summer season has already arrived in Hyderabad and the effect is clearly seen on my skin. It has now turned into OILY skin! The two things that I never forget to carry in my handbag in this season are lip balm and compact powder. I have way too many compact powders and I was super excited when I found Maybelline has launched new compact powder---> Maybelline White Superfresh Compact Powder*. There are 3 shades to choose from and I got the “shell”.
It is priced at 150 INR and you can buy online HERE.
The compact powder comes in a travel friendly and sturdy compact packaging with a decent size mirror and a soft applicator! The mirror helps me to retouch my makeup on the go.
The compact powder has soft and silky formula and glides easily across my skin. I always make sure to apply a good moisturizer prior makeup application. As it is a pressed powder, it has light coverage. I have slightly blemished skin so I use the applicator that comes with the powder. I simply pat it lightly on my skin and it covers all redness and lightens blemishes. My skin looks fresh and bright without being cake-y. It provides a silky, smooth finish to the skin and makes your skin look fresh and lively. Considering the hot weather, it stays put on my oily skin for a good 4-5 hours. The shade shell matches my fair skin tone perfectly and does not make me look “white”.
If you have dry skin, moisturize your skin properly as it tends to highlight dry patches of the skin.
• Soft and silky formula.
• Makes skin look fresh and bright.
• Does not give a white cast to the skin.
• No fallouts.
• Feels light on the skin. Does not make you look like a ghost!
• Has UV filters that protects skin from sun darkening and damage.
• You need to retouch after 4-5 hours if you have oily skin.
• Only 3 shades available.
• I wish there was a separate compartment for the applicator. Keeping the unused sponge over the powder seems unhygienic to me!
• Might not suit people with extremely dry skin!
• If you have combination skin, apply it on the T zone area.
• For more coverage, use the sponge with patting motion.
• Wash the sponge often to avoid breakouts.
Did you like Maybelline White Superfresh Compact Powder?