|Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Raspberry|
I am a huge fan of Maybelline Baby Lips. They are not only moisturizing but look extremely good on lips. I am talking about the “tinted lip balms- Maybelline Baby Lips Spiced Up Lips Balms”! If you are looking for an effective moisturizing lip balm then try Maybelline Baby Lips in Antioxidant which is a CLEAR lip balm. It is definitely one of my favorite lip balms that I particularly use before hitting the bed. Recently Maybelline launched new range of lip balms- CANDY WOW inspired by candy colors. I got the shade “Raspberry” that I have been using since the last few weeks. It is priced at 275 INR and you can buy online HERE.
|The tip is round!|
|The closer view of the Candy Wow|
|Swatch of Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow|
Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow* comes in a super cute and fun packaging. It is a retractable lip crayon that twists up and down with absolutely no hassles. The lip balm is same as that of the color and the shade name is also written over the packaging itself. The packaging is really colorful and vibrant and I love carrying it with me in my handbag.
The formula of the lip balm is soft and smooth! It glides easily over my lips without smudging. It has rounded tip that makes application easy for me but if you have very thin lips then you might face smudging. The scent of the Candy Wow lip balm is very yummy. It is light yet smells of “candies”. The pigmentation is light to medium and can be easily build up. I love using it as an “everyday lip color” and I do not feel the need to use a lipstick or lip gloss. It has glossy finish and looks absolutely natural yet stunning on my fair skin tone.
Raspberry is a warm toned hot pink color with raspberry tint that has great color pay off. It is very moisturizing but if you have very dry lips then make sure you exfoliate them well as they might accentuate the dry areas of your lips. It instantly brightens up my face and gives a good coverage to my slightly pigmented lips. I love using it on its own but you can layer it with your favorite lipstick or lip gloss as well.
- Comes in crayon packaging which is very easy to use.
- Retractable packaging so there is no need of sharpening.
- Yummy fragrance of candies!
- Gives a pretty glossy finish.
- Pigmentation is build-able and can be layered with your favorite lipstick or lip gloss.
- Very moisturizing due to the presence of Vitamin E!
- No bleeding or fading.
- 5 shades to choose from.
- Average staying power. It fades away with eating and drinking but you still have a bit of “stain” over your lips.
- A bit pricey for the quantity!
- Make sure you put the lid back securely as it might go loose.
- If your lips are extremely dry then do not forget to exfoliate your lips to prevent cracks.
Have you tried Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow Lip Balms? What is your favorite color?