A superb quality kabuki brush that caters all your needs!
Sigma Kabuki Brush has always been in my wishlist. The shipping and custom charges always prevent me from buying their products. Recently the brand sent me few products as a welcome kit and I was overjoyed to find the new Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush*. It is designed in such a manner that it works flawlessly with all formulas- be it liquid, cream or powder. I had been using it for more than 2 weeks and I must it is the best kabuki brush I have ever tried. It is a versatile brush and you do not need to carry loads of brushes with you whilst traveling. It costs $24 or Rs 1600 (approx) and you can BUY ONLINE on Sigma! You can get 10% off on your order with the coupon code SIGMA2016.
|I love how luxurious it looks among all my other brushes!|
|Look at the unique shape of the brush!|
|From other angle!|
Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush has a unique shape that applies product in every crease, curve and angle. My Sigma package arrived safely and fortunately I was not charged custom charges. The kabuki brush screams luxury and I loved how soft the bristles feel against my skin. The brand Sigma calls its bristles Sigmax fibres that helps to achieve high definition and flawless makeup. They feel soft even when you use this brush under your eye area. The handle is good enough to apply the products easily. It can be used with liquid, cream and powder foundation or concealer. I particularly loved using it for liquid foundation/ concealer. I simply dot the foundation all over my face and blend everything in with this kabuki brush. It blends the foundation in a jiff and leaves a flawless and high definition finish. I have even used it with BB Creams and believe me guys it gives such a flawless and airbrush finish. It is way better than using fingers. It works well for both medium and high coverage. Due to the shape of the bristles, it reaches in every curve and angle of your face. It is the most dense kabuki brush I own till date and even after washing it multiple times I have not experienced shedding or bleeding of bristles.
- Easy to hold.
- The unique shape makes it easy to reach all corners and curves of your face. I do not need to use a separate brush to blend concealer.
- Made from high quality material.
- The bristles feel soft against the skin.
- No bleeding or shedding.
- Multi functional- can be used with liquid, powder or cream foundation/concealer.
- Takes less amount of product.
- Gives high definition and flawless finish.
- Easy to achieve high coverage.
- The best kabuki brush I own!
- Very sturdy.
- Not expensive for the quality and durability!
- Takes time to dry up due to its density!
- To get airbrush finish, use the stippling motion.
- To hide blemishes, blend the concealer with stippling motion.
- Wash it with a baby shampoo and dry it in upside down position.
- Never blow dry the makeup brush. It might damage the bristles.
- Though I rarely contour my face but it works so well with contouring!
Do you own Sigma brushes? What are your favorites?