Rose has always been my favorite flower and a favorite ingredient in my skincare regimen. I had been searching for rose petal powder for quite a long time but alas I did not find the natural one. Recently whilst shopping from Click On Care, I came across Sathyam Rose Petal Powder. It is a Chennai based brand that sells natural and effective products. I have been using their rose water and I must say it is AWESOME. Sathyam Rose Petal Powder* is priced at Rs 35 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE.
The bottle is convenient to store rose powder!
I ordered Sathyam Rose Petal Powder in a jiff and did not read the description on the website. It says to be taken internally that I was not even aware of. Since it is natural, I use it with my face masks. The rose petal powder is very fine and soft to the touch. It smells of pure roses and instantly makes me feel good. I simply mix the rose petal powder with my Khadi Sandalwood Face Pack and mix both the powders with Sathyam Rose Water. I then apply it on my clean skin and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. I then rinse it off and follow with a moisturizer. The rose petal powder instantly makes my skin look bright and healthy. It gives a lovely glow to the skin. It is great for all skin types. I have acne prone skin and it does not break me out.
- Comes well packed in a plastic case. After opening, you can transfer it in the bottle.
- Refreshing, natural scent.
- Can be used in any face pack.
- Instantly makes your skin fresh and bright.
- Suits all skin types.
- It is natural!
- Mix the rose powder with any face pack of your choice.
- Keep it in cool ,dry place!
- Follow it up with a moisturizer!
- Always apply the face pack after cleansing your skin.
Have you tried rose petal powder/ Would you try it?