Get natural, matte finish look with NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation!!!
Being an oily skinned girl, I always prefer to keep my base makeup light and natural. My love for powder foundation grew with NCinc Powder Foundation that gives such a beautiful finish to my skin. If you oily skin or live in a humid area then you must try NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation*. It costs Rs 2500 and you can BUY ONLINE ON Nykaa!
I got 2 shades!
Comes in a classy compact packaging!
The mirror is of good size!!
The sponge is soft and does its job well!
NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation comes in an elegant black compact with all the details written over the black outer packaging. It feels very light and I love carrying it in my bag (may be if I need touch ups!). It has got 2 compartments- one for carrying the foundation and the other for the sponge. There is also a mirror which is pretty useful whilst traveling. I got 2 shades- Porcelain and Caramel. At first, I was skeptical to try both the shades as one looked pretty light whereas the other very dark but luckily both the shades worked for me. Porcelain is basically a yellow toned powder foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly. You can apply the powder foundation either using the sponge provided or the kabuki or powder brush. I tried both ways and the results were pretty same. Always remember before applying any kind of powder makeup, make sure you have a nice, moisturized skin else it might look dry or flake-y on the skin. I lightly sweep the sponge over the foundation and pat it on my face. It gives a nice, matte finish to the skin. It is indeed weightless and feels as if I have nothing on my face. I did trekking using this foundation and my face still looked fresh yet matte.
Using the kabuki brush, I simply swirl it over foundation and apply it on face using downwards strokes. The foundation has medium to build-able coverage and hides redness or minor blemishes off the skin. It makes skin look more even and smooth.
Caramel is way too dark for my skin tone but it works perfectly for contouring. It is very pigmented so less is more with this product. It has matte finish and looks absolutely natural on my skin.
- Packaging. It is very light and comes with a sponge and mirror!
- Lightweight. I do not feel I have makeup on!
- Blends like a dream and gives natural look!
- Matte finish!
- Can be layered for more coverage.
- Superb for oily, combination skin!
- Does not feel flake-y or cake-y.
- No white cast!
- Limited shades available in India! Only 4 shades :/
- Dry skinned people make sure you moisturize your skin really well else it might highlight dry patches!
- Coverage is not enough to conceal pimple and acne but no worries you can always use a concealer.
- Always apply a good moisturizer prior to foundation application.
- Less is more with powder foundations.
- Wash the sponge regularly.
- For more coverage, apply a liquid foundation and then powder foundation as setting powder.
Will you try NYX Hydra Touch Powder Foundation?