Recently I have been obsessed with korean skin care trend- "sheet masks". Believe me guys, it does make a hell lot of difference to your skin. Though it is super hot in Hyderabad but my skin is getting dry and dehydrated due to less intake of water, more exposure to sun and of course sitting in an air conditioned room! Last month I had reviewed Skin18 Four Season Aloe Soothing Sheet Mask which I liked for my oily skin (It moisturizes the skin as well). You can red my review HERE. Today I am going to share Skin18 3 sheet masks* that are from the brand SOC. I got the three variants- snail, rice wine and syn-ake. They are priced at $1 each and you can BUY ONLINE HERE.
The 3D sheet masks are designed in such a way that they fit perfectly on your skin contours. They are soft and made of thick material. They are soaked in serum and adheres easily on your skin. They do not tend to come off and the serum or essence does not drip or cause mess. I usually use sheet masks before hitting the bed or when I need to attend a function the next day. They just give such a healthy look to the skin. I apply it on my cleansed skin and let it sit for 15 minutes. After removing the mask, I gently pat the essence on my skin and it gets absorbed in no time. My skin feels soft and hydrated. I wake up with a lovely, fresh and bright skin. I love the healthy look it gives to my skin. I had used rice wine and snail and I found their results pretty same. I had given Syn-ake to Mr MBT and you know how lazy boys are. He is yet to use it! *laughs*
- Feels soft on skin. It is of very good quality.
- 3D sheet masks! It adheres to your contours immediately.
- The amount of essence is just right. It does not drip down your face.
- Mild and pleasant scent.
- Feels slightly cool on skin.
- Makes skin soft, supple and hydrated.
- Non greasy.
- Skin looks healthy and firmer with the first use itself.
- Essence gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
- Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes.
- Always apply it on clean skin.
- Use the extra essence on your elbows, knees and heels.
- You can also refrigerate the mask before using for that "cool" effect!
Have you tried sheet masks? Do you like them?