As the weather is getting cold, my eye area is getting dry! Though I have oily skin but my eye area is pretty dry even in summers. Eye cream is a must have for me! Vivant Skincare products are medically based products so when I received it I had a feeling that it will work in hydrating my eye area and reduce dark circles. Vivant Skincare Wink Eye Rejuvenation Cream* is priced at $57.50 and you can BUY ONLINE on Vivant or Amazon.
|Pump dispenser dispenses right amount of cream|
|Swatch of Vivant Skincare Wink Eye Rejuvenation Cream|
Vivant Skincare is a US based brand that is founded by co developer of Retin-A. I have got lots of emails from my readers regarding an eye cream for under eye circles and puffiness so this product might be helpful to you! The major eye issue for me is dryness and minor dark circles.
The eye cream comes in a sturdy white plastic bottle with a clear pull off lid. There is a pump dispenser that dispenses the right amount of product. Before applying eye cream, make sure you have washed your skin with a cleanser. I simply take 2 pumps of eye cream and apply it gently with my ring finger around my eye area. You just need to PAT the eye cream! It gets absorbed immediately without feeling heavy or greasy. I use it twice a day and I can see a difference in just a week! My eye area skin feels moisturized and under eye circles have lightened a bit. If you have major dark circles then you need to use it for at least 2-3 months to get results.
• A little goes a long way. You just need a small amount each time!
• Gets absorbed immediately!
• Hydrates eye area.
• Reduces dark circles due to the presence of kojic acid and peptides.
• No irritations!
• Light fragrance!
• Pump packaging is very convenient especially while traveling. I am taking it with me on my HM!
• Worldwide shipping!
• Use it twice daily to see quick results.
• Use your ring finger to avoid tugging the skin.
• Do a patch test prior application if you are sensitive to any ingredient!
• I also love using it around my lip area!
Would you be interested in trying this eye cream?