|Divo Eyelash Curler|
Divo Eyelash Curler comes in a white cardboard box packaging with all the information written over it. It is made of good stainless steel and feels sturdy. The handles of the curler are quite small and I find them difficult to hold them with my fingers. As soon as I opened the curler, the rubber pad falls off of the place! I literally need to press it hard to use the product. The head of the curler is quite small and it pinches my eyelids if I do not use it carefully. I do not even need a mirror whenever I used Faces Cosmetics Eyelash Curler. Though Divo Eyelash Curler curls my outer lashes nicely but it could not reach my inner lashes and was pinching my eyes badly if I tried to do so. It looks just like a cheap, local eyelash curler that I used to buy when I was in my college!
• Comes in a cardboard box packaging. This way you can protect your curler from dirt and dust!
• Gives nice curls to lashes without pressing the curler too hard.
• Reasonably priced.
• Does not come with replacement pads.
• Pinches my eyelid due to short head.
• Does not curl inner eyelashes. You really need to be an expert to curl inner lashes without pinching with this curler.
• Difficult to hold.
• Before curling the lashes, make sure the rubber pads are in place.
• Even if you have this eyelash curler, always curl your lashes by looking into the mirror.
• Curl your lashes before applying mascara.
• Keep the eyelash curler back in the box after use.
• Wipe off the rubber pads after every use with a makeup remover.
Have you tried Divo Eyelash Curler? Did you like it? What is your favorite eyelash curler?