Being an oily skinned girl, I have always included neem and tulsi in my skincare regime. Previously I had reviewed few Patanjali face washes here on my blog—Patanjali Activated Charcoal Face Wash, Patanjali Aloe Vera Mint Face Wash and Patanjali Rose Face Wash. I grabbed this neem and tulsi face wash as soon as my eyes laid on it. No I do not have eagle’s eyes but they become one when they read “neem and tulsi” *laughs*. It is priced at Rs 45 ONLY and you can buy online HERE.
|Description of Patanjali Neem & Tulsi Face Wash|
|Patanjali Neem & Tulsi Face Wash|
|Swatch of Patanjali Neem & Tulsi Face Wash|
Patanjali Neem & Tulsi Face Wash comes in a sturdy, white tube with a flip top lid. It is of convenient size and I love carrying it with me whilst traveling. It is yellow-ish green in color with a mild scent that is slightly artificial (though it is not bothersome at all!).
I simply take small amount of face wash and massage it onto my face with gentle hands. It lathers nicely and feels great on skin. It washes away quickly without leaving residue behind. Though the scent is artificial but it makes me feel fresh and awake. I have oily skin and it feels smooth and thoroughly clean. It gives a healthy glow to my skin. I do not feel the immediate urge to moisturize my skin but if you have combination you might feel the need to moisturize the skin right after the wash. As I said it thoroughly cleanses the skin, it prevents pimples and acne from occurring and combats existing ones too!
The face wash contains all good ingredients that are boon for oily skin- neem, tulsi and aloe vera. If you regularly wear makeup then you MUST first remove makeup with a makeup remover and then follow it up with this face wash.
• Mild and pleasant scent.
• Rich yet soft lather.
• Very light and mild on skin.
• Skin feels clean and smooth after washing.
• Gives a healthy glow to the skin.
• No breakouts or irritations.
• Great for oily to combination skin. People with normal skin can also try as it does not dry out the skin!
• Sturdy packaging.
• Contains neem, tulsi and aloe vera.
• Does not remove makeup! I think there is no face wash that removes makeup completely.
• Use a makeup remover to remove your makeup and then wash your face with this face wash.
• Follow it up with a good moisturizer even if you have oily skin.
What is your favorite Patanjali Face Wash?