I have thin and limp hair that look good only on the day I wash my hair. I bought these hair rollers from Faces Cosmetics Store 2 years back and I am loving them to the core! I have wavy hair and love to use these rollers on the frontal part of my hair to give them bounce and volume. These are 6 medium rollers and cost Rs 145.
The pack comes with 6 rollers!
Faces Cosmetics Self Hold Hair Rollers are pink in color and reminds me of the old days when i used to see in the magazines ladies using these to curl their hair. These are velcro rollers and grip hair easily without any clips or bobby pins. I usually use them on my dry hair but you can mist your hair and make them a bit damp to get more defined curls. All I do is section my hair and roll them inwards/ outwards depending on the way I want my curls to be and leave them on for half an hour. If you are in hurry, you can blow dry after curling up these rollers in your hair. After half an hour, I unroll my rollers, spray a good hair spray and I get these beautiful, wavy locks that look bouncy and full on volume. I smooth my hair slightly to give them natural look. i had uploaded my picture on Facebook few days for CCD campaign and here I had used these rollers to give volume and waves to my fine hair. Make sure you unroll the rollers in the direction you roll them otherwise your hair will get tangled badly with the velcro!
I have used rollers here for my side bangs!!!
- Easy to use!
- Gives a nice, bouncy textured curls to your hair!
- Lasts long. I have been using them since 2 years and they still look new!
- Easily available.
- You can get waves and curls without heat. No damage to your hair!
- The curls would not last long if you do not use spray.
- The rollers would not work for long hair as they are of medium size!
- Not available online!
- Always unroll the rollers gently else the hair will stuck to the velcro and will lead to breakage of hair.
- If you want long lasting curls, make sure to use a hair spray!
- Do not use the rollers on wet hair!
What do you use to curl your hair without damaging them?