I am an ardent user of body lotions. No matter what the season is, my skin needs a body lotion throughout the year! After finishing my The Nature's Co Mixed Fruit Body Lotion, I thought of trying this variant. It is a newly launched body lotion by The Nature's Co and though I have not heard about passionfruit before but I totally loved its yummy scent.It costs Rs 625 for 250ml! BUY ONLINE on Amazon
The Nature's Co Passionfruit Body Lotion* contains nutrients and vitamins that hydrates and nourishes tired and dull looking skin! I wish The Nature's Co changes its body lotion packaging. It's not at all practical. The flip top is not very tight so I avoid carrying it with me while traveling for the fear of spillage or leakage. All the information is printed at the back of the bottle. The body lotion is purple in color and looks exactly like my favorite blackcurrant ice cream. It smells very yummy and refreshing. I have not seen passion fruit so I am not sure how it actually smells. It has sweet scent that is mild and pleasant. The formula of the body lotion is just perfect. It is neither very thin nor very thick. It has the right consistency and applies easily on my skin. It gets absorbed quickly and does not feel heavy or greasy. The scent fades away after about half an hour. My skin feels soft, smooth and well hydrated after using it. I always make sure to use it post shower. It contains all good ingredients that keeps skin nourished and hydrated!
- Comes in a sealed wrapper to ensure you get brand new product!
- Smells really yummy.
- Moisturizing enough for the whole day! I have normal body skin.
- Does not feel heavy or greasy.
- Gets absorbed into the skin quickly.
- Makes skin soft and hydrated.
- Might not be very rich for extremely dry skin.
- Not a travel friendly packaging.
- I love using it post shower when the skin is still damp!
- Apply more quantity on the dry areas.
Have you tried The Nature's Co Body Lotions? What is your favorite?