I love exploring new online shopping websites. There are many times when I need to buy something that is available only in medical shops and not online. I am a lazy girl and I hate waiting at chemists shop with a crowd standing all around me! I was super impressed when I came across a new website "Click On Care". I was really impressed with the variety of products they have. As I am more into beauty, I browsed their skincare section and was amazed to find not only creams and face washes that are available at chemist but various brands that are high end, safe and dermatologically tested. I was glad to find Saslic, Bioderma, Suncote sunscreen (which is very hard to find online). They have huge range of ayurvedic and organic products, herbal care, pet supplies and health and wellness devices. I ordered the most raved product in UK "Bioderma Sensibio H2O*" which is a water based makeup remover. It costs Rs 860 for 250ml and you can BUY ONLINE HERE.
As soon as I placed order I got a confirmation email with the tracking details on the very same day. I got more impressed when I got the package in just 2 days with very good and secured packaging. Everything was wrapped safely in bubble wraps. The products were also of the current manufacturing dates and honestly guys I cant wait to buy more from Click On Care. Now coming to Bioderma Sensibio H2O review.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O comes in a clear plastic bottle with a flip top lid. It dispenses the right amount of liquid onto the cotton pads. It is paraben and fragrance free and thus is great for people with senstive skin. It is a water based makeup remover and looks just like water. I simply pour a good amount of solution onto cotton pad and remove makeup from my eyes, lips and face. I was surprised to find that it removes mascara and eye makeup so easily without leaving a speck behind. All other makeup removers irritate my eyes when I try to remove kajal from my waterline but this does not happen with this solution. It easily removes my kajal from my waterline without making my eyes red and painful. It also removes waterproof makeup from face easily but you need to use at least 2-3 pads to get rid of every trace of makeup. It is non rinse makeup remove that is you do not need to wash off your face with water. Though I personally do not like keeping any makeup remover on my face but for the sake of testing I leave it on overnight and wow I woke up with glowing skin with no breakouts. It is perfect to tote around whilst traveling. It is lightweight and does not feel greasy at all.
- Very gentle makeup remover.
- Versatile. Can be used to remove eye, lips and face makeup.
- Does not irritate the eyes at all.
- Non greasy.
- Non rinse formula.
- Paraben and fragrance free.
- A little goes a long way.
- Does not make the skin oily or dry.
- Gives a beautiful glow to the skin.
- No comedogenc ingredients. Great for acne prone skin.
- Removes waterproof makeup effectively. I do not need to tug my eyes to remove liner and mascara.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Both 100ml and 250ml bottles are available on Click On Care!
- To remove eye makeup, hold the cotton pad onto the eye area for several seconds and then wipe with downwards strokes.
- Though it is a non rinse makeup remover, I prefer to follow it up with a face wash for deep cleansing.
- Remove your kajal by pouring this solution on a q tip!
Have you shopped on Click On Care? Would you consider buying Bioderma Sensibio H2O?