|Ahaglow Face Wash|
|It easily dispenses the face wash!|
|I wish there were milicapsules in my swatch :D Tried hard but they didn't come!|
Ahaglow face wash comes in a transparent yellow plastic tube with a flip top lid. I totally loved its bright yellow packaging. It stands out among all the products in my bathroom! The face wash has clear gel like texture with various colored milicapsules. What I loved about this face wash is the milicapsules can be crushed and are not made of plastic thus not harming our aquatic friends! The scent of the face wash is mild and pleasant and does not smell weird unlike other AHA products! All I do is take a small amount of face wash and lather it in between my hands. I then massage it gently over my wet skin and rinse it off with normal water. It makes my skin clean, glowing and polished. It sloughs away dead cells and makes skin look fresh and polished. It reduces marks and combats pimples with regular usage. It also helps in shrinking open pores and makes it look more smooth and rejuvenated. I have faced with very less breakouts since the time I am using it. It does not dry out the skin and is a miraculous face wash for people with acne prone skin.
- Cleanses the skin thoroughly.
- Mild and pleasant scent.
- Bright and lively packaging.
- Lathers mildly.
- Makes skin clean and polished.
- Sloughs away dead skin cells.
- Evens out the skin tones.
- Controls pimples, acne and reduces marks.
- Pricey. They have hiked the price like crazy!
- Use it only once a day as it contains glycolic acid which is an exfoliant ingredient.
- Always use a makeup remover to remove your makeup and then follow it up with this face wash.
- Always moisturize your skin post wash.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Have you tried Ahahglow Face Wash? What face wash do you think is best for acne prone skin?