|Biotique Bio Papaya Tan Removal Scrub|
It is priced at Rs 199 and you can BUY ONLINE HERE on offer.
Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub comes in a sturdy, white plastic tub with a green screw top lid. I wish this scrub was available in tube. It feels gross dipping your finger to get the scrub out! Nevertheless I use spatula to take the product out. The scrub has fruity scent which is mild and not bothersome at all. It smells somewhat of papaya. I am really bad in detecting scents *laughs*.
The formula of the scrub is creamy with small granular particles. The particles are slightly big but not abrasive to the skin. As you know I have acne prone skin so I always make sure to read the ingredients list before using any skincare product. I was a bit disappointed to find "beeswax". Beeswax is a comedogenic ingredient and though it might not break out everyone but for me prevention is better than cure. Anyways I used it on my arms and legs that has normal skin type. I just can't tell you guys how soft and amazing it feels on skin!
I simply take a small amount of scrub and massage it on my wet skin. The granules are just perfect and do great exfoliation. They do not feel abrasive or harsh on the skin. After massaging for few seconds, I simply rinse it off with water. My skin feels very soft, thoroughly exfoliated and healthy. After a week usage, I could definitely see a difference in my skin. The tan got removed and my skin appears lighter than before.
- Can be used as both face and body scrub.
- Contains all natural ingredients!
- Mild and lively scent!
- The granules are neither too soft nor too harsh!
- After a week of usage, my skin lightened! It definitely helps in removing tan!
- Great as face scrub for people with normal and dry skin. My friend with normal skin swears by this tan removal scrub!
- No allergies.
- Tub packaging seems unhygienic to me!
- Might not suit people with acne prone skin but you can always use it as a body scrub!
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Massage gently! Do not scrub HARD!
- Use spatula to get the product out!
- Do not scrub on the eye area.
Have you tried Biotique Bio Papaya Revitalizing Tan Removal Scrub? Did you like it?