As I had already mentioned few days back in my post that The Nature’s Co has taken initiative to spread the Pro Green Day. The Nature’s Co. was kind enough to hold a twitter contest wherein the blogger and the participants with the longest oath chain will win hampers and surprise gifts.
|The Nature’s Co.: Pro Green Oath Longest Chain Contest|
Here are the Pro Green Goodies sent by The Nature’s Co.
|Pro Green Oath, Band and Neem pencil|
|Pro Green Oath|
Without further do, let me tell you the rules of the contest:
• Take the oath: “I will feed stray animals”
• After completing the task on the oath, retweet the tweet here.
• Tag your friends and The Nature’s Co. (@Thenaturesco) on twitter to spread the message using the hash tag #GoProGreen.
• You could also send your interesting images on Instagram (username: megha811) doing the deed or some other creative images revolving around the ProGreen Oath hash tagging #GoProGreen (This would give brownie points creating more chances to make your ProGreen Oath Chain win!)
• Open for Indian residents only.
• The contest would end on Sept 23, 2013.
• The blogger or the longest chain initiator with the maximum number of retweets will win hampers worth 2500 INR
• There are surprise participation gifts for winning team too. (So retweet and tag your friends to win!)