It's been a very long time since I did a nail art. I feel one gets a bit busy after marriage but when I saw these beautiful water bubbles nail art decals from Born Pretty Store I could not stop myself from ordering it. If you do household chores and want your nail art to last long then water decals are the best option. Born Pretty Store Water Bubbles Nail Art Water Decals* are priced at $2.53 and they are currently on discount. So hurry and BUY ONLINE HERE. You can use the discount coupon MEGW10 to get 10% off on your order!
Born Pretty Store Water Bubbles Nail Art Water Decals comes in a long white cardboard pack that is sealed in a plastic. They are themselves sealed with a thin plastic sheet. They are stuck onto a white flexible sheet that prevents them from getting damaged. They can be securely carried around in a bag or purse. The stickers have multi color bubbles that look very cute and adorable. These look very fresh and attractive in this bright season!
The nail water decals are made of very thin plastic that does not tend to stick to itself upon application. They are super easy to apply and feel extremely light on nails.
Here is the procedure on how to apply water decals on nails:
• Remove the thin plastic sheet from the decals.
• Cut the pattern of decals you love to apply using scissors and place them on a table.
• Take a bowl of water. I use normal water of room temperature.
• Gently place all the chosen designs in water and leave it for 10-20 seconds.
• Take out the decal from water using a tweezer.
• Put the decal with the face down on the index finger. Using your thumb, lightly slide the sheet and the decal would be separated. If it is not sliding off then put it again in water for few seconds.
• Now place the decal over your nail and slide it to adjust its position. It gives you enough time to place the decals properly on your nails.
• I then gently wipe off the water using a soft towel.
• After doing all nails of one hand, apply a top coat to seal it.
Always make sure to apply top coat because once your nails get in contact with water, the decals would start sliding off. Nail art water decal is one of the easiest ways to do your manicure within few minutes. I find these decals much better than nail art stickers. The pattern looks really cute and girlie on nails. They look prettier in person than in pictures. The water decals last on my nails for a week without wearing off. They can be easily removed using a good nail polish remover. I used Faces Splash White O White to make the bubbles stand out!
• Easy to apply.
• Look cute on nails.
• Feel extremely light on my nails.
• Superb longevity.
• Reasonably priced.
• Easily available.
• Easy to remove.
• Born pretty Store provides International Shipping.
- Always apply top coat on your decals.
- In case your decals do not come out try placing them in warm water!
Did you love Born Pretty Store Water Bubbles Nail Art Water Decals? What do you think about water decals?