I really apologize for posting my November Favorites post pretty late. But better late than never! To cheer up your mood and celebrate Christmas, I have decided to giveaway all my favorite items to one of my beautiful readers. Before jumping to the giveaway let’s see what items occupied my heart last month:
• Maybelline Colorshow Glitter Mania in Matinee Mauve (Reviewed HERE)
This is my favorite shade among Glitter Mania nail paints. It looks super pretty in festive seasons. It makes my hands look bright and beautiful. It lasts on my nails for a week without chipping which I really adore.
• Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Foundation (Reviewed HERE)
This foundation has the best finish ever! It looks flawless and natural with an airbrush finish. The coverage and staying power is superb too. A foundation that I will always repurchase!
• Himalaya Cocoa Butter Body Lotion (Reviewed HERE)
I am totally in love with this body lotion. It not only makes skin soft and moisturized but gets absorbed pretty quickly. I am the kind of person who just could not wait for the body lotion to get absorbed completely (You know chilly winters!). It is a total hit for me and I am already on my third bottle.
• Hemp & Honey Plus Lip Balm
I have not reviewed this lip balm yet! I shall do it next week. It has soft, smooth texture and glides easily across the lips without leaving a layer behind. I love how soft and smooth my lips feel after using it. It is organic and will now be available in India pretty soon!
• Lotus Pure stay Lip gloss in Rose Bud (Reviewed HERE)
If you are afraid of wearing red color on your lips then I would like to introduce you to this gorgeous wearable red lip gloss. It looks good with almost all outfits and I truly love its pigmentation and staying power.
• Infinity Cocktail Earrings (Reviewed HERE)
I bought two pair of earrings- one for me and one for my giveaway. These are the prettiest pair of studs that will suit beauties of every age. It has beautiful finish and tends to last really long. The crystals in the studs are from Austria and sparkles beautifully when they catch light.
• Born Pretty Store Houndstooth Nail Art Water Decals (Reviewed HERE)
I had never been fond of houndstooth design until I tried these water decals. They look classy and chic on my nails and goes well with almost all outfits. They last really long and do not tend to get dull.
Now let’s talk about giveaway! I would like to thank each one of you to support me and my blog! I will be completing two years of blogging on January 1 and yes I will host a giveaway to celebrate my blog anniversary. Though I wanted to keep it for Indian residents only but then I have lots of readers from other countries too and I simply could not disappoint them. So the giveaway is INTERNATIONAL!
Coming to the rules:
• You MUST follow MBT on GFC and Facebook to be considered for the giveaway!
• All other entries are optional but will help you gain more entries.
• Open WORLDWIDE!
• The giveaway will run for the next 10 days and the winner will be chosen by me.
• I will not be held accountable if the items get lost or broken in the mail. The prize would be sent by me safe and secured.
• I would need your shade of foundation (if you are the winner!) so please give me two or three days more so that I can buy and pack it for you! All the items shown above are mine. The winner will be sent all brand new items! Please reply my email within 48 hours else I will be forced to choose a new winner!
• No cheating please and enter through rafflecopter only!
Stay pretty & Good Luck!